Children want to write : Donald Graves and the revolution in children's writing / editors, Thomas Newkirk, Penny Kittle.
- Portsmouth, NH : Heinemann, 
xii, 226 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Children -- Writing.
English language -- Composition and exercises.
Graves, Donald H.
- Why Donald Graves matters : a personal recollection
The importance of writing
Follow the child
Common characteristics of writing workshop
Know the children and let them know you
Respond to writing
Skills and assessment
Telling learning stories
Reflect, reflect, reflect
Don Graves : a man who knew teachers.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Issued by the publisher with an accompanying DVD of the same title. University of Pennsylvania Libraries have cataloged these items separately. See VanPeltVideo/DVD/022/102.
- Newkirk, Thomas, editor of compilation.
Kittle, Penny, editor of compilation.
- 9780325042947 (0325042942 : alk. paper)
0325042942 (0325042942 : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|