A discourse concerning the publick reading of the Holy Scriptures by the Lords people, in their religious assemblies : deliver'd at Tisbury, August 12, 1719 / By William Homes, A.M. Pastor of the church in Chilmark on Martha's Vineyard. ; [Eleven lines of quotations]
- Other Title:
- Discourse concerning the publick reading of the Holy Scriptures.
- Boston : Printed by B. Green., 1720.
, iv, 34 p. ; 16 cm. (8vo)
- s.p- e-he edin asbo (3) 1720 (A)
- Bible -- Reading -- Early works to 1800.
Reading in public worship -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- "To the Honourable Judge Sewall."--P. i-iv.
Pagination error: Page 29 misnumbered 2.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy is gift of Joseph E. Patman, Jr.
- Penn Provenance:
- Patman, Joseph E., Jr. (donor) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Evans, 2122
- Sewall, Samuel, 1652-1730.
Green, Bartholomew, 1667-1732, printer.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|