CPS utilities. Annual social and economic [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Current population survey utilities. Annual social and economic
Annual social and economic
Also known as: Annual social and economic supplement
Also known as: CPS utilities. March supplement
Annual demographic file and income supplement.
- Los Angeles : Unicon Research Corp.
DVD-ROMs ; 4 3/4 in.
- United States -- Population -- Statistics -- Databases.
Income -- United States -- Statistics -- Databases.
Health insurance -- United States -- Statistics -- Databases.
Hispanic Americans -- Statistics -- Databases.
Armed Forces -- Statistics -- Databases.
- System Details:
- System requirements: 386 or higher PC running under the Windows 95, 98, 2000, Me or NT operating systems, with DVD-ROM reader.
- CPS utilities provide compressed data, documentation, and extraction software for the Current population surveys. This series is now called the Annual social and economic supplement. It was formerly titled the Annual demographic file and income supplement. More commonly, it is known as the March supplement. It contains the basic data as well as data on work experience, income sources and amounts, noncash benefits, health insurance, and migration. The March survey is supplemented with data collected for Armed Forces members residing with their families in civilian housing units or on a military base. Since 1976, the survey has also been supplemented with a sample of Hispanic households (about 2,500 interviewed).
- Surveys conducted by the Bureau of the Census for the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Description based on: Mar. 1962-2006; title from disc label.
- United States. Bureau of the Census.
United States. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Unicon Research Corporation.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|