Squadron supreme : Hyperion vs. Nighthawk / writer, Marc Guggenheim ; artist, Paul Gulacy ... editor, Warren Simons.
- Other Title:
- Hyperion vs. Nighthawk
- New York : Marvel, 2007.
1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Science fiction comic books, strips, etc.
Sudan -- History -- Darfur Conflict, 2003 -- -Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Good and evil -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Heroes -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- The ultimate throw-down between the two stars of the smash hits SUPREME POWER and SQUADRON SUPREME: Hyperion and Nighthawk. But what could draw these two heroes into the biggest of all smackdowns? Nothing less than genocide. In this ripped-from-the-headlines story, Marc Guggenheim (WOLVERINE, BLADE) and comic-book legend Paul Gulacy (MASTER OF KUNG FU) explore the real-world tragedy going on right now in Darfur, Africa.
- "Contains material originally published in magazine form as Squadron supreme : Hyperion vs. Nighthawk #1-4."
- Penn Provenance:
- Rothman, Steven D. (donor)
Toccafondi, David, C'95 (donor) (Toccafondi copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gulacy, Paul.
Steven Rothman Collection of Comics, Cartoons, and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
David Toccafondi, Dan Sung and Joshua O'Neill Collection of Comics and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 9780785124344 (pbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|