Folk-lore of the Antilles, French and English : part I[-III] / by Elsie Clews Parsons.
- Other records:
- New York : American Folk-lore Society : G.E. Stechert and Co., Agents, 1933-1943.
- Memoirs of the American Folk-lore Society; v. 26.
Memoirs of the American Folk-lore Society
3 v. : maps, music ; 25 cm.
- Folklore -- West Indies.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Maps on lining-papers of pt. 1.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Schimmel Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014 by Caroline F. Schimmel, with her bookplate on verso of front free endpaper of pt. 1 and front pastedown of pt. 2-3.
Schimmel Collection copy: pt. 1 has bookplate ("Pratt Institute Library BROOKLYN New York") on verso of front free endpaper; red ink withdrawal stamp of the same institution on front pastedown.
Schimmel Collection copy: pt. 2-3 each has bookplate ("Pratt Institute Library BROOKLYN New York") and red ink withdrawal stamp of the same institution on front pastedown
- Penn Provenance:
- Schimmel, Caroline F. (bookplate) (donor) (Schimmel Collection copy)
Pratt Institute. Free Library (bookplate) (stamp) (Schimmel Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Caroline F. Schimmel Fiction Collection of Women in the American Wilderness (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|