A letter from a gentleman in Transilvania to his friend in America : giving some account of the late disturbances that have happen'd in that government, with some remarks upon the political revolutions in the magistracy, and the debates that happened about the change. : Humbly inscribed to Counsellor Quondam by his friend Isaac Bickerstaff, of the Middle Temple. : [Eight lines from Swift].
- New-York [i.e., Philadelphia], : Printed [by Anthony Armbruster], in the year 1764.
12 p. ; 16 cm. (8vo)
- d.an n.e. ntng t-at (C) 1764 (A)
- United States -- Politics and government -- To 1775 -- Anecdotes.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
United States New York New York.
- Signed on p. 12: Jack Traveller. Weissenburgh in Transilvania, August 1st, 1764. Attributed to Isaac Hunt in the Dictionary of American biography.
Ascribed to the press of Anthony Armbruster of Philadelphia by Evans.
Signatures: [A]⁴ B².
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy is stitched and untrimmed; in cloth folder.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Evans, 9701
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 2007
- Armbruster, Anthony, 1717?-1796, printer.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|