Wolverine : the death of Wolverine / Jason Aaron, Marc Guggenheim, writer ; Howard Chaykin, artist ; Edgar Delgado, colorist.
- Other Title:
- Death of Wolverine
- New York : Marvel Comics, 2008.
1 v. (unpaged) : chiefly col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Wolverine (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Superheroes -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Mutation (Biology) -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Science fiction comic books, strips, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "Following up on plot threads left over from CIVIL WAR: WOLVERINE, this new story promises to take Marvel's feral mutant to the limit-- and beyond! With Wolverine reduced to a brain-dead vegetable, you'd think that was the end of Wolverine's adventure-- but it's actually just the beginning of Wolverine's greatest challenge yet. Guest-starring Iron Man and Dr. Strange! Plus: Wendell Rayfield is a recently divorced, down-on-his-luck ex-cop who's looking down the business end of a 40 with no hope for the future and with demons from his past still haunting him at every turn. All he has going for him is his new job. A job that involves a very large machine gun, a hole in the ground, a certain hirsute mutant and several thousand bullets. We all know what damage Wolverine can do with his claws, but how dangerous can he really be when all he's able to do is talk? Wendell Rayfield is about to find out"--Publisher's web site.
- The man in the pit
- Contains material originally published in magazine form as Wolverine #56-61.
- Penn Provenance:
- Rothman, Steven D. (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Chaykin, Howard V.
Steven Rothman Collection of Comics, Cartoons, and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 9780785126119 (hbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|