Architectural principles in the age of humanism. Rudolf Wittkower.
- [3d ed.]
- London, Alec Tiranti, 1962.
, 173,  p.,  p. of plates illus., plans. 23 cm.
- Architecture, Renaissance
Architecture -- Italy
Architecture -- Composition, proportion, etc.
- Part I. The centrall planned church and the renaissance
Part II. Alberti's approach to antiquity in architecture
Part III. Principles of Palladio's architecture
The problem of harmonic proportion in architecture.
- "Third completely revised edition 1962."
"Originally published in 1949 as volume 19 of the Studies of the Warburg Institute."
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has errata pasted on title page verso.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|