Considerrations on the trade and finances of this kingdom, and on the measures of administration, with respect to those great national objects since the conclusion of the peace.
- Other Title:
- Considerations on the trade and finances of this kingdom
- The third edition.
- London, Printed for J. Wilkie, in St. Paul's Church-Yard, MDCCLXIX .
239,  p. 22 cm.
- det, y,le r,ls hesu (3) 1769 (R)
- Finance -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Commercial policy.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Anonymous. By Thomas Whately. Sometimes also attributed to George Grenville.
Price from imprint: (Price Three Shillings.)
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has ms. annotations.
Culture Class Collection copy has stamp of Library of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Penn Provenance:
- University of Pennsylvania. Library (stamp) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Adams, 66-63c
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|