Historical sketches of civil liberty [electronic resource] : from the reign of Henry the VIIth to the accession of the House of Stuart : with an account of the antiquity, use, and duty, of juries : in which are interspersed several interesting particulars, illustrative of the liberties of the subject
- London : Printed for G.G.J. and J. Robinson, 1788
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
1 online resource (xxx, 416 p.)
- Civil rights -- Great Britain -- History -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1485-1603 -- Early works to 1800.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes bibliographical references
Description based on print version record
(c)2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|