A collection of nationality laws of various countries, as contained in constitutions, statutes and treaties [electronic resource] / edited by Richard W. Flournoy, Jr. and Manley O. Hudson
- Other Title:
- Nationality laws of various countries
- New York : Oxford University Press, 1929
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Publications of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, Division of International Law
Immigration law & policy in the U.S
History of international law
World constitutions illustrated
Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
Publications of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, Division of International Law
HeinOnline immigration law & policy in the U.S
HeinOnline history of international law
HeinOnline legal classics library
HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
1 online resource (xxiii, 776 pages)
Emigration and immigration law.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes bibliographical references (page(s) xix-xxi) and index
Description based on PDF title page, viewed June 7, 2011
(c)2011 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Flournoy, Richard W., Jr. (Richard Wilson), 1878-1961, editor
Hudson, Manley O. (Manley Ottmer), 1886-1960, editor
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|