Act of the British Parliament to give the force of law to certain articles of agreement for a treaty between Great Britain and Ireland [electronic resource] : and to enable effect to be given thereto, and for other purposes incidental thereto or consequential thereon
- Other Title:
- Available from some providers with title: Irish Free State (Agreement) Act 1922 (c. 4), original text
- [London : H.M.S.O, 1922]
- World constitutions illustrated.
- Government document
1 online resource (p. 85-91)
- Great Britain. Irish Free State (Agreement) Act.
Constitutional law -- Great Britain.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "12 Geo. V, c. 4, March 31, 1922."
"English text of an Act of the British Parliament to give force to certain Articles of Agreement for a Treaty between Great Britain and Ireland"--Header
Extracted from: British and foreign state papers, vol. 116 (1922)
(c)2011 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on web page caption, viewed June 20, 2011
- Great Britain. Parliament 1918-1922)
- Contained In:
- British and foreign state papers.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|