Forms of procedure in the federal courts of the United States [electronic resource] : including the official forms under the Bankruptcy Act, 1898, with notes and special references to ninth edition of Desty's Federal procedure, as revised by M.A. Folsom / compiled and arranged by C. Harding Tebbs
- San Francisco : Bancroft-Whitney Co., 1899
[Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World constitutions illustrated.
Congress and the courts.
HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
HeinOnline Congress and the courts
1 online resource (xli, 1009 p.)
- Forms (Law) -- United States.
Courts -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Description based on PDF title page, viewed August 19, 2012
(c)2011 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Folsom, M. A. (Myron A.)
Desty, Robert, 1827-1895.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|