Civil affairs handbook. Italy [electronic resource]
- Other Title:
- [Washington] : Headquarters, Army Service Forces, -1945
- Army Service Forces manual ; M353.
World constitutions illustrated.
Army Service Forces manual ; M 353
- Government document
1 online resource (19 v.)
- Italy -- Politics and government -- 1922-1945.
Italy -- Civilization -- 20th century.
Italy -- Economic conditions -- 1918-1945.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Section 1. Geographical and social background
Section 2. Government and administration
Section 2 supplement. Allied military government, Manual of proclamations and instructions used in Sicily
Section 3A-3F. Italy. Statutes. Italian civil code. Book 1-6. 6 v.
Section 5. Money and banking
Section 7. Agriculture
Section 8. Industry and commerce
Section 9. Labor
Section 11. Transportation systems
Section 12. Communications
Section 14. Public safety
Section 16. Public welfare
Section 17. Supplement on cultural institutions : supplementary atlas on churches, museums, libraries and other cultural institutions in Italy
Section 17A. Cultural institutions, Central Italy
Section 17B. Cultural institutions
- Prepared by various government offices for the Military government division of the Provost Marshal General's Office
Sections 1-2, 5, 7-9, 11-12, 14, 16 are preliminary editions, issued by the Provost Marshal General and are not numbered in the series of manuals
Section 1, 2 and suppl., 3A-3F, 5, 7-9, 11-12, 14, 16-17, 17A-17B. No more published
(c)2011 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on print version record
- United States. Office of the Provost Marshal General.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|