The decay of czarism [electronic resource] : the Beiliss trial, a contribution to the history of the political reaction during the last years of Russian czarism : based on unpublished materials in the Russian archives / by Alexander B. [sic] Tager ; translated from the Russian original
- Standardized Title:
- T͡Sarskai͡a Rossii͡a i delo Beĭlisa. English
- Other Title:
- Beiliss trial
- Philadelphia : Jewish Publication Society of America, 1935
- World constitutions illustrated.
1 online resource (xxi, 297 p.) : facsim
- Beĭlis, Mendelʹ, 1874-1934 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
I︠U︡shchinskiĭ, Andreĭ, -1911.
Trials (Murder) -- Ukraine -- Kiev.
Blood accusation -- Ukraine.
Jews -- Russia.
Jews -- Persecutions.
Antisemitism -- Russia -- History.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Mendel Beilis was tried in the Kiev circuit court (Okruzhnoĭ sud) September-October, 1913, for the murder of Andreĭ I͡Ushchinskiĭ
"This book has appeared in the Russian language [T͡Sarskai͡a Rossii͡a i delo Beĭlisa. Moskva, 1933] The Russian edition differs from this one in two respects: first, it contains more details about the czaristic regime and the Beiliss case, and second, it has a complete list of the sources upon which this work is based"--P. 235
"Archive cases ... which served as the foundation of this book": p. 235-250
(c)2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Includes bibliographical references and index
Description based on print version record
- Other format:
- Print version: Decay of czarism.
- Publisher Number:
- OCoLC 0609259989
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|