The provincial statutes of Upper-Canada [electronic resource] : revised, corrected and republished by authority ; Samuel Smith esquire, administrator
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Statutes)
- York, [Ont.] : Printed by R.C. Horne, 1818
- World constitutions illustrated.
1 online resource (485, lxvi p.)
- Law -- Ontario.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Appended (p. lvix-lxvi): Anno quinquagesimo nono Georgii III. regis. Cap. LXIX. An act to prevent the enlisting or engagement of His Majesty's subjects to serve in foreign service and the fitting out or equipping,in His Majesty's dominions, vessels for warlike purposes, without His Majesty's licence (3d. July, 1819)
Includes statutes passed in the 1st Parliament (1791-1792)-4th session, 7th Parliament (1819)
(c)2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on print version record
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|