Thompson's Shannon's code of Tennessee, 1917 [electronic resource] : containing the public and permanent statutes of a general nature : with annotations showing the construction of the statutes and constitution of the state by the courts, and also the decisions upon kindred subjects, being a revision of Shannon's code of 1896 / revised and annotated to date by Frank M. Thompson [and others]
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Compiled statutes : 1917)
- Other Title:
- Shannon's code of Tennessee, 1917
Code of Tennessee
- Louisville, Ky. : Baldwin Law Book Co., 1917
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- State statutes: a historical archive
HeinOnline state statutes: a historical archive
1 online resource (xl, 3080 pages)
- Law -- Tennessee
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes index
Description based on PDF title page, viewed March 29, 2013
(c)2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Shannon, Robert T. (Robert Thomas), 1860-1931
Thompson, Frank M. (Frank Marian), 1860-1926
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|