The economics of freedom [electronic resource] : being a contribution to the theory of taxation, value and currency, as logically modified by the advent of democracy, which, having been elected to liberate human effort and terminate arbitrary apportionment of power and responsibility, must endeavor to devise a system of measurement based upon calculable factors, if these are available / by David Atkins
- New York : Duffield and Co., 1923
- Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
1 online resource (xxii, 349 p.) : il
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes bibliographical references and index
Description based on print version record
(c)2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|