Clockwork : a new play / by Laura Poliakoff.
- Other Title:
- At head of title: High Tide Festival Theatre present
- London : Methuen Drama, 2012.
78 p. ; 20 cm.
- English drama -- 21st century.
Older people -- England -- Bristol -- Conduct of life.
- Shut away from a world where pensioners steal in order to feed themselves and dreaming of a youth spent in the dingy corner of a seedy club, two lifelong friends are forced to say their goodbyes. When memory is fading and the past is clouded with a lifetime of drink and drugs, what is true and how to live is called into question. Laura Poliakoff's debut play is a powerful call-to-arms for a generation of twenty-year-olds not considering their own old age. How we care for our elderly, where we put them and the sacrifices that are made fuels this often comic yet touching play.
- "First performance at the High Tide Festival, Halesworth, Suffolk on 4 May 2012."
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|