Music for an aquatic ballet [sound recording] ; Music for carillon no. 6 / John Cage.
- Standardized Title:
- Other Title:
- Twenty-seven minutes and ten point five five four seconds
- [Leeuwarden, Netherlands] : Brilliant Classics, p2012.
- Sound recording
1 sound disc (69 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Trios (Flute, percussion, electronics).
Flute and percussion music.
Electronic and percussion music.
- Music for an aquatic ballet, for flutes, percussion, and tape [reconstruction] (9:36)
Dialogues, for bass flute and percussion (6:06)
27'10.554", for percussion and tape (27:18)
Three studies from Atlas Eclipticalis (realised by Roberto Fabbriciani). Study no. 1, for solo alto flute (3:15) ; Study no. 2, for solo flute (3:01) ; Study no. 3, for solo piccolo (2:14)
Two, for flute and vibraphone (9:59)
Music for carillon no. 6, for piccolo and percussion (7:04).
- Roberto Fabbriciani, flutes ; Jonathan Faralli, percussion.
- Title from container.
Recorded 2011, Montevarchi, Arezzo, Italy.
Notes in English and Italian (15 p.) in container.
- Fabbriciani, R. (Roberto) , Performer
Faralli, Jonathan. , Performer
- Cage, John. Dialogues.
Cage, John. 27'10.554."
Cage, John. Atlas eclipticalis. Selections.
Cage, John. Two.
Cage, John. Music, carillon, no. 6.
- Publisher Number:
9284 Brilliant Classics
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|