Hit & run [videorecording] / Open Road Films presents in association with Exclusive Media a Panay Films and Primate production in association with Kim and Jim Productions ; produced by Andrew Panay, Nate Tuck, and Kim Waltrip ; written by Dax Shepard ; directed by Dax Shepard & David Palmer.
- Other Title:
- Hit and run [videorecording]
- Anamorphic widescreen.
- Universal City, CA. : Universal Studios Home Entertainment, 
1 videodisc (101 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Witnesses -- Protection -- Drama.
Automobile travel -- Drama.
Revenge -- Drama.
- Local subjects:
- Action / Adventure. (search)
- Feature films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English dialogue; French or Spanish subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- System Details:
- DVD ; NTSC region 1 ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- A nice guy with a questionable past, Charlie Bronson, risks everything when he busts out of a witness protection program to drive his girlfriend to Los Angeles for the job opportunity of a lifetime. Their road trip grows awkwardly complicated, however, when they're chased by an inept fed and Charlie's ex-pal, a vengeance-crazed criminal he helped put behind bars.
- Tom Arnold, Kristen Bell, Dax Shepard, Kristin Chenoweth, Bradley Cooper.
- Music, Julian Wass ; editor, Keith Croket, Dax Shepard ; cinematographer, Bradley Stonesifer.
- Title from end credits.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2012.
2.40:1 aspect ratio.
Bonus features: deleted scenes, three featurettes.
- Palmer, David. , Director
Shepard, Dax, 1975- , Screenwriter, Director
Panay, Andrew. , Producer
Tuck, Nate. , Producer
Waltrip, Kim. , Producer
Arnold, Tom, 1959- , Actor
Bell, Kristen, 1980- , Actor
Chenoweth, Kristin. , Actor
Cooper, Bradley. , Actor
Wass, Julian. , Composer
Croket, Keith. , Editor
Stonesifer, Bradley. , Cinematographer
Kim and Jim Productions. , Producer
Panay Films and Primate production. , Producer
Open Road Films. , Producer
Exclusive Media Group. , Producer
Universal Studios Home Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|