Checkmate : pawn breaks / Greg Rucka, Nunzio Defilippis, Christina Weir.
- Other Title:
- Pawn breaks
- New York, N.Y. : DC Comics, c2007.
126 p. : chiefly col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- International agencies -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Terrorists -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Superhero comic books, strips, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- The super-powered terrorist group Kobra is one of the deadliest threats the planet faces. No intelligence group has ever been able to place a spy in their ranks unitl now. Pawn 502 of the United Nations-sanctioned agency Checkmate is as close as anyone has ever gotten to infilitrating Kobra ... until everything goes wrong. Now, Checkmate will have to break every rule, run afould of the u.S. government and put their fate in the hands of the magical misfits knowns as shadowpact to keep their plan in motion.
- Pawn 502
- Pawn 502 : writer, Greg Rucka, artist Jesus Saiz, inker, Fernando Blanco (chapter 3) ; Corvalho : writers, Grega Rucka, Nunzio Defilippis, Christina Weir; pencillers, Steve Scott (chapters 1-2), Cliff Richards (chapter 2); inkers, Nathan Messengil (chapter 1-2), Steve Bird (chapter 2), Art Thibert (chapter 2) ; colorist, Santiago Arcas ; letterers, Travis Lanham, Ken Lopez.
- "Originally published in single magazine form in Checkmate 8-12."
Checkmate created by Paul Kupperberg and Steve Erwin.
- Penn Provenance:
- Rothman, Steven D. (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Defilippis, Nunzio.
DC Comics, Inc.
Steven Rothman Collection of Comics, Cartoons, and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 9781401214456 (pbk.)
9781845766030 (Titan : pbk.)
1845766032 (Titan : pbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|