Emotional health and well-being [electronic resource] : a practical guide for schools / Helen Cowie ... [and others].
- London : Paul Chapman, 2004.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource (xii, 228 pages) : ill
- Counseling in secondary education -- Great Britain.
High school students -- Mental health.
Student assistance programs.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This work describes behaviours, both disruptive and secretive which indicate emotional distress. It looks at both the risk factors and the protective factors involved in emotional health and addresses the impact of issues such as bullying, social exclusion, loss and bereavement.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Cowie, Helen.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781446215647 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|