Questionnaires [electronic resource] / edited by Martin Bulmer.
- London : SAGE, 2004.
- Sage knowledge.
SAGE benchmarks in social research methods.
SAGE benchmarks in social research methods
1 online resource (4 volume) : ill
- Questionnaires -- Methodology.
Social surveys -- Methodology.
Interviewing in sociology.
Social sciences -- Research -- Methodology.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Questionnaires are one of the principal research tools for discovering people's thoughts, experience, attitudes and orientations to future action. Social scientists and researchers have been using questionnaires systematically for about three quarters of a century, since market research, opinion polling and survey research became a feature in both US and UK society in the 1920s and 30s. This collection provides the most complete resource of material about questions and questionnaires in social surveys.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
"Intended to complement ... "Social surveys by David de Vaus and Interviewing by Nigel Fielding. There is almost no overlap between the contents of these three sets"--P. [ix].
Description based on print version record.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Bulmer, Martin.
De Vaus, D. A.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781446263204 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|