The new production of knowledge [electronic resource] : the dynamics of science and research in contemporary societies / Michael Gibbons ... [and others].
- London : SAGE, 1994.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource (ix, 179 pages)
- Science -- Social aspects.
Knowledge, Theory of.
Science and state.
Technology and state.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In this provocative and broad-ranging work, the authors argue that the ways in which knowledge - scientific, social and cultural - is produced are undergoing fundamental changes at the end of the twentieth century. They claim that these changes mark a distinct shift into a new mode of knowledge production which is replacing or reforming established institutions, disciplines, practices and policies.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Description based on print version record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Gibbons, Michael, 1939-
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781446221853 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|