Managing violence in schools [electronic resource] : a whole-school approach to best practice / Helen Cowie and Dawn Jennifer.
- London : Paul Chapman, 2007.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource (xiii, 144 pages) : ill
- School violence.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Written by experts in research, practice and training in the field, this timely text, proposes a whole school approach to reduce the impact of violence on children's development underpinned by recent research findings.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Jennifer, Dawn.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781446214558 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|