Education and care for adolescents and adults with autism [electronic resource] / Kate Wall.
- Los Angeles, [Calif.] ; London : SAGE, 2007.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource (xi, 155 pages) : ill
- Autism in adolescence.
Autism -- Patients -- Care.
Autism -- Patients -- Education.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- By providing case studies and examples that show the reader how to put theory into practice in multidisciplinary settings, this book clearly explains how changes in policy and provision have affected the ways in which young people and adults with autism are cared for and educated.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781446213988 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|