Cartographies of knowledge [electronic resource] : exploring qualitative epistemologies / Celine-Marie Pascale.
- Thousand Oaks, Calif. ; London : SAGE, c2011.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource (xvii, 195 pages)
- Social sciences -- Research.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The author critiques methodology in relationships to specific methods and argues that despite good intentions, most of this research is still tethered to the Cartesian paradigm. The book also offers a thorough consideration of the ontological and epistemological foundations that give rise to particular conceptions of agency.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Description based on print version record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781452230368 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|