Improving access and efficiency in public health services [electronic resource] : mid-term evaluation of India's national rural health mission / Nirupam Bajpai, Jeffrey D. Sachs, Ravindra H. Dholakia.
- Los Angeles, [Calif.] ; London : SAGE, 2010.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource (xviii, 117 pages) : ill
- Rural health services -- India -- Evaluation.
Medicine, Rural -- India -- Evaluation.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This book presents a systematic mid-term evaluation of the processes of the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), India's biggest rural health programme. Data from District Level Health Surveys (DLHS), National Family Health Surveys (NFHS) and Sample Registration System (SRS) as well as primary data collected from field surveys and interviews with health functionaries have been utilized for undertaking empirical analysis in the study.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on print version record.
- Sachs, Jeffrey.
Dholakia, Ravindra H., 1953-
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9788132107873 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|