Key concepts in operations management [electronic resource] / Michel Leseure.
- Los Angeles, [Calif.] ; London : SAGE, 2010.
- Sage knowledge.
SAGE key concepts.
SAGE key concepts
1 online resource (viii, 304 pages) : ill
- Production management.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 'Key Concepts in Operations Management' introduces a selection of key concepts and techniques in the field. Concise informative and contemporary, with consideration given to explaining the principles of the topic, as well as the relevant debates and literature, the book contains over 50 concept entries including.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Description based on print version record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781446251720 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|