The SAGE handbook of environment and society [electronic resource] / edited by Jules Pretty ... [and others].
- Other Title:
- Environment and society
- Los Angeles, [Calif.] ; London : SAGE, 2007.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource (xiii, 626 pages) : ill
- Environmental sciences.
Nature -- Effect of human beings on.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Focusing on the interactions between people, societies and economies, and the state of nature and the environment, this text presents readers in social science and natural science with a manual of the past, present and future of environment-society links.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Description based on print version record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Pretty, Jules N.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781848607873 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|