Learning with the brain in mind [electronic resource] / Frank McNeil.
- Los Angeles, [Calif.] ; London : SAGE, c2009.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource (xiii, 202 pages) : ill
- Learning, Psychology of.
Memory in children.
Cognition in children.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Using his findings to present practical strategies for enhancing pupil learning, Frank McNeil explores recent research in neuroscience and combines this with learning in three interconnected ways: attention, emotions, and memory.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781446215937 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|