Just stop and think! [electronic resource] : helping children plan to improve their own behaviour / Fiona Wallace.
- 2nd ed.
- London : Paul Chapman, 2007.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource (104 pages) : ill
- Behavior modification.
Social skills -- Study and teaching.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- For this new edition, the author has revised and expanded the whole book, and added 16 new worksheets. It is ideal for anyone working with pupils experiencing difficulty in school and can be used in group or individual work settings.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
"A Lucky Duck book".
Previous edition: Bristol: Lucky Duck, 2001.
Description based on print version record.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781446214138 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|