Coaching understood [electronic resource] : a pragmatic inquiry into the coaching process / Elaine Cox.
- London : SAGE, 2012.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource (224 pages)
- Employees -- Coaching of.
Mentoring in business.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 'Coaching Understood' builds an understanding of how all the basic elements present in the coaching interaction work and exposes the mystery underlying coaching's success as a personal and professional development intervention.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Description based on CIP data; item not viewed.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781446270134 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|