Cooperative learning in the classroom [electronic resource] : putting it into practice / Wendy Jolliffe.
- London : Paul Chapman, 2007.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource ([ix], 132 pages) : ill
- Group work in education -- Great Britain.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- An accessible guide to implementing cooperative learning in the classroom, this title includes an explanation of the key factors that make cooperative learning work, a step-by-step approach to implementing cooperative learning in the classroom, advice on how to measure the effectiveness of cooperative learning, and more.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781446213971 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|