Historical guide to world media freedom [electronic resource] / Douglas A. Van Belle, Jenifer Whitten-Woodring.
- Washington, D.C. : CQ ; London : SAGE [distributor], 2012.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource.
- Freedom of the press.
Freedom of the press -- History.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Scholars of international relations and international communications view the extent of media freedom from country to country as a key comparative indicator either by itself or in correlation with other indices of national political and economic development. This book provides consistent and comparable measures of media freedom in all independent countries for the years 1948 to the present.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Description based on information supplied on publisher's spreadsheet; title from spreadsheet (viewed on Oct. 24, 2012).
- Whitten-Woodring, Jenifer.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781452234229 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|