Conducting needs assessments [electronic resource] : a multidisciplinary approach / Fernando I. Soriano.
- Thousand Oaks, Calif. ; London : SAGE, c1995.
- Sage knowledge.
Sage human services guides ; 68.
Sage human services guides ; 68
1 online resource (xvii, 121 pages) : ill
- Human services -- United States -- Evaluation.
Social service -- United States -- Evaluation.
Needs assessment -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This practical volume introduces the reader to the broad range of information and procedures which are essential for undertaking effective needs assessments. It addresses technical subjects - including sample size requirements and statistical analyses - in an accessible style, and in its coverage of working with culturally diverse populations.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
"Published in cooperation with the University of Michigan School of Social Work."
Description based on print version record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- University of Michigan. School of Social Work.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781452225760 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|