Learning styles and inclusion [electronic resource] / Gavin Reid.
- London : Paul Chapman, 2005.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource (x, 180 pages) : ill
- Learning, Psychology of.
Cognitive styles in children.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Gavin Reid illustrates how to assess pupils' different learning styles and how to vary teaching styles to appeal to all types of learners, including disaffected students and those with special educational needs.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781446212523 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|