Working with men in health and social care [electronic resource] / Brid Featherstone, Mark Rivett and Jonathan Scourfield.
- Los Angeles, Calif. ; London : SAGE, 2007.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource ([vi], 214 pages)
- Social work with men.
Social work with men -- Great Britain.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Introducing the issues and debates involved in working with men in a range of professional settings, this book locates academic and popular discourse on masculinities within the specific context of health and social care settings, critically analysing the theory and policy that underpin and inform practice.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Rivett, Mark.
Scourfield, Jonathan, 1966-
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781446212974 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|