The autism inclusion toolkit [electronic resource] : training materials and facilitator notes / Maggie Bowen and Lynn Plimley.
- Los Angeles, [Calif.] ; London : SAGE, c2008.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource (xiv, 106 pages)
- Autistic children -- Education -- Great Britain.
Mainstreaming in education -- Great Britain.
Teachers -- In-service training -- Great Britain.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A growing number of pupils with Autistic Spectrum Disorders are educated in mainstream settings. To support them effectively and maximise their learning potential, it is essential that all staff fully understand their needs. This training package can be used during staff meetings to ensure autism-friendly practice throughout the school.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Plimley, Lynn.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781446216378 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|