Corporate social responsibility [electronic resource] / edited by Andrew Crane and Dirk Matten.
- Los Angeles ; London : SAGE, 2007.
- Sage knowledge.
SAGE library in business and management.
SAGE library in business and management
1 online resource (3 volume) : ill
- Social responsibility of business.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This major work carefully and constructively brings together seminal articles to provide a comprehensive overview of the burgeoning, interdisciplinary and international scholarly writing in the field.
- v. 1. Theories and concepts of corporate social responsibility
volume 2. Managing and implementing corporate social responsibility
volume 3. Corporate social responsibility in global context.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Description based on print version record.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Crane, Andrew, 1968-
- Theories and concepts of corporate social responsibility.
Managing and implementing corporate social responsibility.
Corporate social responsibility in global context.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781446261194 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|