Handbook of early childhood literacy [electronic resource].
- 2nd ed. / edited by Joanne Larson, Jackie Marsh.
- Thousand Oaks, Calif. ; London : SAGE, 2012.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource.
- Language arts (Early childhood) -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Children -- Language -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This edition has been extensively revised, with new chapters on emergent and important areas of research. These include disabilities and early childhood literacy, multimodal and digital literacies, indigenous literacy, play and literacy, and space and literacy. There is also a greater range of methodologies included in the final section.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Description based on information supplied on publisher's spreadsheet; title from spreadsheet (viewed on Dec. 8, 2011).
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Larson, Joanne, 1956-
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781446247518 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|