Using talk to support writing [electronic resource] / Ros Fisher ... [and others].
- Los Angeles, [Calif.] ; London : SAGE, 2010.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource (xi, 188 pages) : ill
- English language -- Composition and exercises -- Study and teaching (Elementary) -- Great Britain.
Children -- Language.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This text presents an approach to the teaching of early writing. It discusses both theoretical and practical issues around using talk in the classroom to support children as they learn to write.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Fisher, Ros.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781446251829 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|