Becoming a win-win teacher [electronic resource] : survival strategies for the beginning educator / Jane Bluestein.
- Thousand Oaks, Calif. : Corwin ; London : SAGE, c2010.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource (xi, 275 pages)
- First year teachers -- United States.
Mentoring in education -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This guide offers beginning teachers a balanced, positive framework for creating an effective, successful, and satisfying teaching experience. Bluestein shows how new and veteran teachers alike can use a win-win approach to teaching that involves thinking and planning in ways that take the needs of others into consideration.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781452219035 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|