Studying childhood and early childhood [electronic resource] : a guide for students / Kay Sambell, Mel Gibson and Sue Miller.
- 2nd ed.
- Los Angeles, [Calif.] ; London : SAGE, 2010.
- Sage knowledge.
SAGE study skills.
SAGE study skills
1 online resource (xvi, 142 pages) : ill
- Child development -- Study and teaching (Higher).
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Covering all the key themes, different theoretical views and approaches to studying childhood and early childhood, this book guides you through your course, telling you exactly what is expected of you throughout your studies. It will ensure you develop the skills you need to become successful.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Previous edition: London: Paul Chapman, 2005.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Gibson, Mel (Melanie)
Miller, Sue, 1956-
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781446251812 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|