Corporate integrity & accountability [electronic resource] / editor George G. Brenkert.
- Thousand Oaks, Calif. ; London : SAGE, 2004.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource (vii, 287 pages) : ill
- Social responsibility of business.
Corporations -- Moral and ethical aspects.
Corporations -- Corrupt practices.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In the wake of recent business scandals, such as Enron, public confidence in corporate integrity has been badly shaken. This text looks at the causes of concern and how business might respond, covering topics that include financial reporting executive compensation, globalization, and business ethics.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Description based on print version record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Brenkert, George G.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781452225685 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|