Examining identity in sports media [electronic resource] / editors, Heather L. Hundley, Andrew C. Billings.
- Los Angeles, [Calif.] ; London : SAGE, c2010.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource (viii, 279 pages) : ill
- Gender identity.
Gender identity in mass media.
Communication in sports.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Communication issues involving sports media permeate myriad levels of society. Using a wide variety of theoretical and methodological constructs, this book examines various media to expose how the intersection of sport and media construct reinforce, and perpetuate perceptions of human identities.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Description based on print version record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Hundley, Heather L.
Billings, Andrew C.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781452274904 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|