Local economic development [electronic resource] : analysis and practice / John P. Blair.
- Thousand Oaks, Calif. ; London : SAGE, c1995.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource (x, 345 pages)
- Economic development.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- An accessible comprehensive text for courses in local economic development as well as public finance, public administration and policy studies. It offers extensive coverage of both economic concepts and the new market forces currently at play. Among the topics addressed are regional growth and development land use, metropolitan government and fin.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Description based on print version record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781452275109 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|