All systems go [electronic resource] : the change imperative for whole system reform / Michael Fullan ; foreword by Peter Senge.
- Thousand Oaks, Calif. : Corwin ; London : SAGE, c2010.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource (xxi, 113 pages)
- Educational change.
School improvement programs.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This resource lays out an action plan for achieving whole-system reform. It looks at successful reform initiatives in the United States and abroad, actions and conditions which have insured traction and stability, ways to avoid common errors and new reforms at a national level that can impact learning now.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781452219554 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|