Recent theories of human development [electronic resource] / R. Murray Thomas.
- Thousand Oaks, Calif. ; London : SAGE, c2001.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource (xi, 311 pages) : ill
- Developmental psychology -- History -- 20th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Intended as supplemental reading in courses on theories of development, this book augements traditional core texts by providing students with more depth on two dozen theories that were developed in the last two decades of the 20th century.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
Description based on print version record.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781452233673 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|